When you decide to take that leap and start your own business you want to do as much as you can to make sure that it is not a leap into the unknown.
As well as actually carrying out your chosen profession or trade there are many crucial decisions to be made.
- Should I operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company? Which is the most tax efficient for me?
- How do I deal with the tax office?
- What taxes will I have to pay?
- What accounting records do I need to keep?
- What legislation and regulations apply to me and how do I make sure that I comply with them?
We take the work and worry of all of this away from you.
We will guide you from the beginning looking at your specific circumstances and advising you on the best way to operate.
Our services will include any or all of the following:-
- Forming a company for you, if this is your best option.
- Advising you on VAT registration and dealing with this on your behalf.
- Designing accounting systems specifically for your business needs.
- Acting as your agent with the tax office, dealing with all their forms and correspondence on your behalf.
- Setting up a PAYE scheme, if appropriate, for you and advising you on how to deal with it. Alternatively, we can deal with it on your behalf.
- Dealing with all documents and forms required by Companies House.
- Preparing business plans and cashflow forecasts to raise finance and to help you to prepare for the future.
- Preparing accounts on a regular basis and explaining everything you need to know.
- Advising you on how to increase profitability and cashflow.
- Tax planning specifically for your business from day one to make sure you pay the minimum amount of tax – legally!
- Completion of all your tax returns.
- Providing a FREE help line to answer all your queries