John Savva offer a complete and cost effective service for payroll.
We can make all the calculations, complete all the forms and tell you how much to pay and when. We also deal with the PAYE Inspector and the DSS Inspector if required.
Our flexible approach enables us to provide the service on a weekly or monthly basis and is adaptable to fit in with your requirements.
A snapshot of our services:
- Advice on PAYE and National Insurance
- Dealing with directors’ National Insurance contributions
- Advice on and calculation of statutory sick pay and maternity pay
- Dealing with pension contributions, court orders and attachment orders
- Audit and pre-PAYE inspection advice
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs when necessary
- Processing payrolls for all categories of employees
- Processing student loans and loan repayments
- Processing Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Give as You Earn (GAYE)
- Working family tax credits
- Preparation of year-end returns and issuing of P35/P60/P14 documents
- Data entry for bonus calculations, overtime and expenses
- Tronc schemes
- Production of payroll reports – specific to your requirements
- Production of payslips
- Production of BACS payments direct into employees’ bank accounts
- On-line and manual filing of returns