Our complete VAT service includes the following:
- Transaction recording using one of our computer software programs, or one that you prefer.
- Calculation of the amount of VAT payable or repayable.
- Completion of your VAT Return ready for submission to HM Revenue and Customs.
- For New businesses we will process your VAT Registration by completing the necessary forms on your behalf and carrying out all the steps required for full VAT registration.
VAT legislation continues to become more and more complex. Failure to manage VAT efficiently can lead to mistakes which in turn can impact your cash flow and increase the risk of penalties for non-compliance.
Our services are designed to help you develop effective VAT strategies, manage your compliance responsibilities and proactively address any risks which may emerge. We provide VAT advice that is relevant to your business, sector and competitive environment.
Our VAT services include:
- registering businesses for VAT
- assistance with compliance matters including completion of quarterly returns
- clarification on points of law
- updates on new VAT developments
- advice on group reorganisations
- advice on structuring transactions in the most tax efficient manner
- reviewing VAT recovery rates
- plan for a VAT inspection from HM Revenue & Customs
- represent clients at VAT hearings
Our services include:
- preparation of management information: we can provide management accounts based on your requirements. These typically include an overview of financial management, highlight key performance indicators and risks.
- preparation of management accounts
- nominal/general ledger maintenance: our general ledger maintenance includes adjustments for prepayments, accruals, depreciation, payroll and balance sheet control account reconciliations.
- cash book maintenance
- sales ledger/accounts receivable: the speed and accuracy with which you are able to invoice customers is vital to maintaining healthy cash flow. We provide a centralised invoice control to help you improve cash flow and achieve efficient customer invoice settlement.
- accounts payable: we can manage your entire accounts payable function from processing invoices to automated payment to suppliers
- bank reconciliation: we undertake regular reconciliations between your general ledger bank balance and the bank statement balance to identify any mistakes and omissions
- VAT returns: we can manage your VAT registration, submission of returns, EU sales lists and Intrastat declarations. we can also represent you at tribunals and investigations.