Efficient tax planning and advice is central to the service that we provide for IT contractors. With the advent of IR35, a review of how the regulation impacts on each of our clients’ contracts is the first task that we carry out. Finding the right solution is the next step. This review is carried out for each new contract, since IR35 is related to the contract as opposed to the individual. John Savva Accountants offer a choice of two operating services to IT contractors:
Own company: the contractor operates through a Limited Company formed specifically for his own purpose. We provide all the accounting and taxation services that will ensure compliance with its statutory obligations. These services will include the following:
- Review of Contracts with a view to providing the best IR35 solution.
- All Companies House matters (statutory filings).
- Bookkeeping and quarterly VAT returns.
- All PAYE work.
- Dividend calculations.
- Annual accounts preparation.
- Corporate Tax Computations and filing Corporation Tax Returns.
- Director’s Self-Assessment Personal Tax Return.